Friday, May 30, 2014

Downtime Announcement

Downtime Announcement

We are planning on updating our servers very soon in preparation for the client update, the updates should take around an hour. The client update will be available to the public very soon.

Downtime Start: 30/05/2014 - 19:00 BST ( GMT +1 )
Downtime End: 30/05/2014 - 20:00 BST ( GMT +1 )

The scheduled downtime end time may change due to any issues occurring during the update.

Thanks for sticking with the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer Modification!

16 comments:

  1. haha I finally got the mod working only to discover the servers just went down and an update is coming XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the update done yet because I am receiving a protocol error message when I try to join. By the way, keep up your amazing work! You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiya i am getting the same protocol message so u not the only one lol

      Delete
    2. I did another update, worked fine for like 5 minutes but then got protocol error again. But I bet the SCS guys are working hard on fixing the problem because they are the pros :D Keep up the good work guys.

      Delete
  3. I don't know why but my mod is doesn't work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic job of this team! Deserves all the credits and congratulations! I hope you can solve this issue soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good, I cant join yet i get the Protocol error but the update isnt out yet, oh well xD Great job guys love the game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't connect because the update is still going, but this idea of the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplier was an awesome idea. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Download site is down and it says my mod is not compatible with the server so im offline.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still can't play, it won't connect. It's like I'm playing Single Player. I'm guessing they are still down?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whenever I try to go on with steam It says Invalid Profile or Cant Identify humanity. Any one know how to fix this? Or is it because servers are down? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the servers aren't down there's new version. go to this website http://forum.ets2mp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried that website, I click the steam button. Wrote in my Username And password. Correctly! And it says Incorrect Login, Or Error Verifying Humanity. And it Doesn't log me in and I cant play which completely ruins it for me.

      Delete
  11. My ets2 MP says: invalid version of mod and i have the latest version pls help me

    ReplyDelete